9 Mayıs 2020 Cumartesi

Visit to HANNUNNIITUN KOULU

Which country is the best education system in the world?
Of course Finland.

We will look at the reasons why Finland's education system is so good and praise by all.
I want to give information about the things I have observed.

Thanks to my school's activity, I had the chance to go to a primary school.
When I entered the school, I felt so sincere that it really is like a home.
More formal in Turkey.
Students are not wearing school uniforms, they are wearing normal everyday clothes.
There is a certain uniform every school in Turkey. Students must wear uniforms within the school, but in some schools they are free.
Also, one thing that caught my attention was that the students wore no shoes.
Summer and winter in Finland, most of the people in the school travel with socks. These people, including teachers. While most of the students come to school, they come with wool socks and when they arrive at school, they take off the shoes immediately.The teachers said that this practice, which encourages the provision of a home environment, also contributes to the learning and motivation of the students.
The reason we are there is to chat with them and play games to improve their English language and practice.
First of all, the English teacher gave us a sheet of paper, which was written on topics and questions we could talk to students.
We divided into several groups. I started chatting with 4 female students. It was a really fun activity for them and me. So I was learning about them and about finnish culture. They also asked me questions and introduced myself to them.
Then the students in the classroom sat in rows and we (5 people) introduced ourselves to the whole class. Our name is where we are from, what we read.
Then we played games.

Now I want to share what I observed about education.
First, I have never seen unhappy, fed up individuals among children.
So they love school and learning. There must be something that makes them love education.
The approach of the teacher in the lesson is very sincere and instructive. Of course, not every teacher might be like this, but the children were very willing to learn. The teacher is just like a mother. I think this makes children feel better. 
There are various materials in the lesson. Written Materials, Pictures and Graphics, videos, Slide.etc.
Education intertwined with technology.The same situation in Turkey.
Everyone, including students, teachers, and even the principal, appeals to each other by name. However, this is also a cultural situation. People also appeal to each other by name in their normal lives and this is not an indicator of respect / disrespect. This is a situation that partially destroys the hierarchy and also facilitates communication between the student and the teacher.In Turkey, more 'teacher'.Of course, there may be those who address by name.


I was very pleased with this event and had Certain observations about the education system in Finland.
Finland manages the tips of a good education system very well.👏
Thus, if the children are happy, a happy society is inevitable.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder