12 Mayıs 2020 Salı

Mustikkapiirakka (Finnish Blueberry Pie)

I went to Topelius school for Blueberry Pie. This school was like a cooking school.
Our teachers provided all the ingredients for us. The students were divided into groups.
We started to make our tart according to the blueberry pie recipe. The teachers were very interested. Sometimes they asked if we had any missing ingredient.



First, we prepared the pie dough.Not a pie in the sense we know it, Mustikkapiirakka is a cross between a pie, a tart, and a cheesecake. With a crumbly base I made with a combination of rye flour and all-purpose flour, and a luscious sour cream and blueberry filling, this Blueberry Pie is a wonderful Summer dessert. Then we poured the blueberry mixture on it and put it in the oven. After our dessert was cooked, we served it with vanilla sauce. It was really good when eaten with vanilla sauce. Vanilla sauce is not used much in our own culture. It was really good that I learned this. We ate with fruit juice.😋






















We also offered our teachers. They also liked it.
Blueberries A fruit growing wild in the forests of Finland. It is consumed a lot by Finnish people. Turkish people do not consume blueberries much. I had eaten more dried. But it is consumed both frozen and fresh in Finland. I liked the taste of the fruit.

Our group was also no stranger, so I did not have the opportunity to talk to other people. When we came to school, everyone was divided into groups. Because we couldn't find the school, so we went a little late and we did it as 3 Turkish person.I learned new things about Finnish meal culture. It was still a nice day. Every minute of this event was so much fun for me because I love cooking. I learned a new recipe. Also we had the opportunity to do and eat.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder