9 Mayıs 2020 Cumartesi

Shopping Day

Today is shopping
We decided to go shopping today to both travel and get our needs.
First, I went to Skanssi shopping center by bus number 99.
Skanssi is located approximately 5 km from the city center and is an easy-to-reach shopping center.It is easy to find what you are looking for with its many different stores.
It is snowy today, but it will not prevent us from shopping.
The mall is both large and comfortable. After receiving our needs from H&M and Tokmanni, we decided to go to Lidl. Although I came here for the first time, I liked it very much.

Then I came to Lidl for grocery shopping. This place is for the student. It is very convenient, big and a place where I can find most of what I am looking for. That's why I often prefer this place. I also love the bakery section here because I have the opportunity to eat it fresh.
Then I went to my house.

I made Turkish dishes as dinner today.
I want to talk about these: Cauliflower fries, Tarha soup and yogurt.
For the cauliflower fry, I first boiled the cauliflower a little, then I dipped it in the mixture of egg and flour and fried it. Garlic and lemon sauce are prepared for the top.
Tarhana soup is a local soup. To make tarhana soup, 6 tablespoons of tarhana are placed in a bowl. Add 1 glass of water to the bowl and mix gently to dissolve. On the other side, 3 liters of water are put into the pot. Add 2 tablespoons of butter and 2 tablets of broth. Put 2 tablespoons of tomato paste in the pan and leave to boil. When the water boils, the tarhana, which is mixed and melted in the bowl, is added slowly to the pot. Meanwhile, the material in the pot is constantly mixed.
Bon Appetit😋
Today was the day of shopping and sightseeing.
By the day, I discover Turku more.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder